Keep Up to Date with the Latest Market Developments with Links 2021 Singapore Salary Guide
Covid-19 has hit the job markets hard in 2020 and it has many people asking whether their salaries will be affected in 2021? Links International’s 2021 Singapore Salary Guide dives deep into the newest market developments and the latest job role trends going into 2021!
Many businesses in Singapore are adopting new business strategies to strengthen resilience and place them on track for long-term success. Candidate priorities have also been shaped by the pandemic, changing their willingness to take up new opportunities and their views on certain industries.
In our 2021 Singapore Salary Guide we explore:
- 2020 Job Market Overview – The Impact of Covid-19
- Projected Salary Increments for Singapore & Functions
- Trending and Declining Job Roles
- 2021 Market Trends
- Salary Index – Job Role Salaries for Each Function
Gain a better understanding of the market and compare how the different functions of Singapore performed during this unprecedented year. Business leaders will be able to adapt to the changing markets while working professionals can explore new fields and whether their salaries are in-line with Singapore standards.
Download the 2021 Singapore Salary Guide Now!
This year’s edition is a must-read for all working professionals and business owners due to the unusual circumstances and how the situation has accelerated certain trends. Simply register your email and download a free copy of Links International’s 2021 Singapore Salary Guide now:
- How Will HK Salaries Be Affected by the Covid-19 Pandemic? – 2021 Hong Kong Salary Guide
- Dear Designers, The Fashion Capital is Shifting to China
- The Risks of Poorly Executed Workforce Layoffs
- How to Exit an Employee on the Best Possible Terms
Links International is an industry leader in innovative HR outsourcing with services such as payroll outsourcing, visa application, PEO/EOR Secondment, outplacement, recruitment and more! Contact us for more information on how we can help leverage your HR function.