In support of gender equality, this year Links is taking part in Movember, a foundation for men’s health, tackling prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention.
Earlier last month, Links participated in HK Cancer Fund’s Pink Revolution by donating and wearing pink on the 18th October to raise awareness for breast cancer, a disease predominantly affecting women. For many years now, Links has been in support of the Pink Revolution.
Seeing how this year is Links’ first time partaking in Movember, we wanted to start with a bang! Since not everyone can grow a moustache, we came up with a challenge to encourage our employees to participate for this cause.
Encouraging our people to exercise and stay healthy this November, our team in Hong Kong will be taking part in the Move for Movember challenge. Splitting into 5 teams, everyone will be aiming to individually walk, jog or run as much as possible by the end of the November.
Our target is for each person to walk/ run 60kms over the month for the 60 men lost to suicide each hour across the world. The rules are simple:
- Best team: The team with the highest total record of the distance walked by the end of November will each WIN a Limited Edition Links Yoga Mat!
- Best individuals: We will also award the Top 5 individuals who has the longest distance with a Special prize!
- Lowest performing team: The team with the lowest total distance will have to wear a moustache on the 29 of Movember!
A little teaser from our MD, Scott Thomson 😉
If you would like to know more about our life at Links then make sure to follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook! Interested in being a part of Links International? Hop over to our Work With Us page for more information on how to do that.
- Most Meaningful Team Building Activity Yet: With Photos!
- Developing Your Employer Branding Through Consumer Brand
- What is Employee Turnover, Why it Matters & What Causes It?
- How to build your employer brand to hire top talent
- Boosting Employee Engagement and Work Motivation
- 11 Tried & Tested Ways to Engage Your Employees
Links International is an industry leader in innovative HR outsourcing with services such as payroll outsourcing, visa application, Employer of Record (EOR), recruitment and more! Contact us for more information on how we can help leverage your HR function.