No, but we do have…. a brand new and improved website that will change your life!
Links is very excited to announce the launch of our brand new website, which was several months in the making. You may have already seen our site, since we soft-launched it earlier this year, but if you haven’t then please do check it out!
How does Links’ new look website help you?
If you’re a candidate:
- Links Career Tree: How far will you go? Plan your future with our Links Career Tree and find out your earning potential, work-life balance and overseas career opportunities as your career grows.
- Links Job Alerts: Register for job alerts and receive our latest hot jobs via email as soon as we release them.
- How much are you worth? Find out how much you’re worth with our 2016 Asia Salary Snapshot.
- Mobile-friendly job applications: YES! You can now apply for jobs anywhere, anytime!
- Refer a friend and win: Introduce your friends to Links and win an Apple Watch!
If you’re a client:
- Elevate your role in seconds: Find out instantly how much it will cost to outsource your payroll, visa or contract management with our instant online quotes!
- Links Digital Interviews: Reduce your time to hire with our award-winning Links Digital Interviews.
- Links Thought Leadership: Continually updated news and insights, including thought leadership, market trends, career advice and more.
- Need help now? Submit your job vacancies online and we’ll get in touch with you to start your search.
Follow Links to win!
To celebrate the launch of our new website, we are running a lucky draw to win a Flight Centre voucher valued at HKD1,000 (or equivalent in your currency)!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is follow us on LinkedIn by clicking this link and hitting the ‘follow’ button. The competition will close on 30 April 2016 23:59HKT and we will announce the winner shortly thereafter.
Please watch the short video at the top of this post, or by clicking this link, which explains how our new website works. We hope you like our new look!