Terms and Conditions
- Website users wishing to apply for job vacancies through the Website are required to register and create an account with us (“Account”).
- To create an Account you must provide truthful, accurate and complete information about yourself and you agree that you will keep this information up to date.
- The Company may refuse to register your Account for any reason and may cancel your Account if required by law.
- You must keep your Account log-in and password confidential and must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your Account. The Company is not responsible for any activity that occurs in your Account.
3. Restrictions on Use
You must use the Website in a responsible manner. Particularly, you must not:
- submit or post false, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate information to the Website knowing or having reason to believe that such information is false, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate, including without limitation, submitting or posting information to impersonate another person or entity;
- use any personal information accessible on or through the Website or provided by the Company for any purpose other than for job seeking, including but not limited to using such information to sell or market any products or services;
- use the Website to post, transmit, or upload any material which defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited commercial messages for purposes other than job seeking or recruitment purposes directly related to the Website;
- in any way tamper, hinder or modify the content, software, code, data, art, design, layout, text, images, photographs, graphics, names, logos and trade marks comprised in the Website and the selection, organisation, presentation and layout of the Website (“Website Content“), in whole or in part;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
4. Copyright and Trade Mark Notice
- The Website Content is owned or licensed by the Company and is protected by Indonesia and international copyright laws.
- You may view this Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you are able to save an electronic copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
- You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the Website Content in any way except as expressly provided for or authorised by the Company in writing.
6. Third Party Content and Links to Third Party Websites
- The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers that connect to external websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites“). The Company does not control the Third Party Sites and is not responsible or liable for the contents of, or any hyperlink contained in, a Third Party Site. Links to Third Party Sites are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by The Company of the Third Party Site or the products or services provided at those sites. Access to any Third Party Site is at your sole risk.
7. User Content
- All Website users are solely responsible for, and the Company shall have no liability in connection with, their Account information, content, messages or other information (“User Content”) submitted to the Website or transmitted to other Website users.
- The Company has no obligation to screen User Content and the Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any User Content, or endorse any opinions that may be expressed by Website users. You acknowledge that any reliance on the User Content of other Website users will be at your sole risk.
- By submitting or posting User Content to any publicly accessible areas of the Website (“Public Content”), you agree that such Public Content is non-confidential for all purposes and expressly grant (without any claim(s) against the Company whatsoever), and/or warrant that the owner of such content has so granted, the Company a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sub-licensable and assignable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, transmit, broadcast, perform, and display such Public Content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or developed in the future.
- You hereby agree to waive and agree not to assert and/or exercise any moral or similar rights that you have in your Public Content. You hereby warrant to the Company that your Public Content is original to you, or that you have the right to submit such content.
- The Company shall be entitled to unrestricted use of your Public Content for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you, including the right to publish it on the Website or elsewhere. You agree that you shall have no recourse against the Company for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Public Content.
8. Job Vacancies
- All job vacancies and other recruitment information displayed on the Website are subject to change without notice.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- making your own reasonable enquiries to verify information that is published on the Website about particular job vacancies; and
- assessing the suitability of each job vacancy prior to submitting your application for such job vacancy.
- You expressly acknowledge that the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive and/or consequential arising out of or in connection with access to or use of, or inability to access or use, the Website, which is conducted at your sole risk.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you expressly acknowledge that to the extent permissible by law:
- all Website Content is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied (whether by custom, law or statute) and the Company does not warrant that the functions contained in any Website Content or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
- the Company does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website Content, including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise;
- the Company does not confirm that each Website user is who they claim to be. In the event of a dispute with one or more Website users, you shall release the Company from all Claims that may arise out of or in connection with such dispute;
- the Company does not warrant the suitability of job candidates or job vacancies;
- the Company is not in any way involved in contractual negotiations or arrangements between users of the Website;
- the Company does not warrant that the Website Content is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the Website Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain areas, countries or jurisdictions, such that access the Website is at your sole risk and you are solely responsible for compliance with the relevant laws of your jurisdiction; and
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved for the benefit of the Company.