As the Payroll Specialist you will manage and coordinate all the payroll processing administrative functions for our clients. You will serve as a customer service point of contact for all payroll issues. Assuring that all the payroll polices are carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform full spectrum or the payroll function; processing of wages, annual tax filing, pay adjustments etc.
- Responsible and strong knowledge for client payroll calculation (salaries, leave, commission, and other compensation calculations)
- Prepare HR reports such as movement, headcount, summary, cost centre allocation and payroll breakdown reports
- Input data into Payroll system and maintenance of staff information
- Providing information to all levels of employees regarding changes or updates to the payroll system, submittals, policies, procedures and information
- Responsible for other administrative duties within the payroll team
- Responsible for ad-hoc services as required by the business
- Assist with specific projects as needed
- Performs other duties assigned
- Diploma or equivalent in Human Resources and/or end to end HR payroll processes
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Payroll, Accounts or Human Resources
- Ability to handle high volume payroll work & adapt to change
- Action-orientated, detail minded and organized
- Solid in payroll procedures, payroll software exposure and Microsoft office.
- Must be good in excel application and sensitive to numbers
- Professional and credible – must be viewed as someone people trust to give them correct information and to keep confidential
- Strong customer-service skills and dynamic interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills and inter-personal skills
- Fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong knowledge in Payroll calculations related to temporary, contract and retail workers will be a plus