The role of Consultant is to effectively manage client and candidate relationships, continue to develop customer rapport and business development skills, and act as an ambassador for Links’ brand within the market.
- End to end execution of job orders: accurately load job orders and understand requirements of the position; source candidate list; present candidates to client; arrange interviews; negotiate offer and guarantee follow up
- On-going development and enhancement of candidate database. Audit existing candidates, source new candidates through networking, job databases and referrals
- Interview candidates to shortlist as part of job execution and database enhancement
- Summarize candidate profile to clients in persuasive and succinct manner.
- Communicate effectively by telephone, email and in writing with candidates and clients
- Periodically support senior recruiters in sourcing candidates for specific job orders
- Continually develop knowledge on current market / industry trends relating to the industry or job function
- Participate in client meetings with Senior Management
- As a Consultant you will develop the ability to meet independently with Clients and represent the brand and business lines. You will also continue to develop your negotiating skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University graduate
- International exposure through school or work preferred
- 4+ years’ work experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and charisma
- Enjoys speaking on the phone. Not afraid to approach people they don’t know
- High energy, passion and a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Organized, focused and able to multi-task
- Excellent English. Mandarin and Cantonese a plus.
- Relevant industry experience or candidate management experience
As Senior Consultant you will work closely with the General Manager in both business development and job execution strategies.
- Key account management
- Assist in devising new and innovative search and recruitment strategies
- Act in consultancy role to clients on all aspects of the recruitment business
- Assist the General Manager to manage and train the recruitment team
- Assist the General Manager to ensure the team achieves KPIs, sales targets and on-going business growth
- Source suitable candidates through database search, job portals, advertisement, referrals and networking
- Conduct interviews to shortlist potential candidates on behalf of our clients
- Provide advice and knowledge on current market / industry trends relating to human capital needs
- Coach / advise candidates on career progression and advancement
- Understand clients’ recruitment requirements and profile the right candidates to ensure both the clients and candidates needs are exceeded
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be fluent in English.
- High energy, passion and a strong entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to build a new and existing business
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident negotiator
The Associate Director is responsible for the strategic development and aggressive growth of Links International’s regional recruitment presence. The Associate Director is a leader in the world of clients and candidates within the industry sectors they represent.
The successful candidate will be passionate, driven and motivated to succeed in a senior manager recruitment role. The successful candidate will have a track record of management skills that have been developed across multiple disciplines.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and drive Links International’s recruitment strategy
- Source, hire, train, mentor, manage and motivate new recruiters
- Manage the team P&L and business activities
- Coordinate with regional team leads to identify target companies to market
- Manager and contribute to the teams in end to end execution of job orders
- Efficient turnaround of job orders and provision of quality candidates that meet clients’ specifications.
- Responsible for on-going development and enhancement of candidate database by the team.
- Negotiate Terms of Business for both permanent and temporary and contract clients
- Cross sell recruitment and business services across teams and offices in Asia
- Act as role model and resource to junior members of the company
- Train team in skills needed to successfully execute a job order.
- Career development of recruiters on the team
- As a market leader you will work closely with our marketing team on thought leadership;
Qualifications & Skills
- 8+ years work experience within Recruitment,
- 5+ year track record of delivering recruitment services in a management capacity
- Experience developing and implementing recruitment strategy from a standing still start
- Proven track record of strong leadership
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and coaching skills
- Strong strategic thinking and business acumen in developing and modifying learning solutions to meet dynamic business needs
- Passionate in people development and stakeholder engagement
- Strong drive to lead and innovate
- Organized, focused and able to multi-task
- Native level verbal and written English. Mandarin and Cantonese a plus.